Army Navy Military and Security Uniform Cleaning
Clean All specializes in dry cleaning military uniforms. The service requires attention to detail and trained staff. Jackets and overcoats are heavy. They require deep cleaning through gentle cycles and high steam presses. The shirts require proper military sleeve creases.
1. We review the material by checking the manufacturer’s directions.
2. If there are no directions, then refer to a similar garment or online uniform references.
3. Use protein stain removers to remove stains first. Then, tanning stain removers.
4. Use extra caution during pre-spotting and post-spotting procedures to avoid permanent damage to the fabric.
5. Wet clean uniform only if the care tag allows and if it is acceptable in accordance with the military guidelines.
6. Overcoats or rain coats should not be cleaned on a daily basis considering the cleaning process can break down the fabric.
We match our prices with Fort Myers, Bolling Airforce Base, Andrews Airforce Base (JBAB), and Navy Yard base prices. Please give us a call for any type of dry cleaning or repair and alteration needs.
Clean All Laundromat & Dry Cleaners
5150 Wilson Blvd Unit A Arlington VA 22205
703 528 8726