Garment Alterations & Tailoring Services
We provide a wide range of garment alterations and tailor work to bring your garment to function again. No job is too big or too small for us. You do not need to make an appointment unless you are bringing a wedding gown. Our staff members are able to take measurements whenever required.
One of the most frequently asked questions is how long does it take to get the work done? The answer is it depends on the service requested. Our turnaround is two to seven days for most of the garments. All garments are pressed complimentary after the alteration job is complete.
For any urgent alterations needs, please call us in advance and explain your priority. We are flexible. We will do our best to coordinate a faster turn around time by working with our seamstress.
A list of alterations and tailoring services along with the price estimates is provided below for your reference:
- Pants – shorten or lengthen – $16 (Cuff $2 extra)
- Pants – waist take in $25
- Jeans – Hem $20 and Taper $30
- Jackets – sleeve adjustments – $29 to $35
- Jackets – side take-in – $45 & up
- Jackets – zippers $35
- Regular Dress – Hem $35 for one layer $55 & up
- Gown/Long Dress/Fancy Dress Hem – $65 & up
- Dress – zippers $35 & up
- Dress – take in and bust adjustments $45 to $95
- Skirt – waist take in $25 to $35
- Shirt – sleeves $25 and side take-in $35
Tailoring service prices can range dramatically based on the experience of a tailor. Therefore, please do not hesitate to call us at 703-528-8726 to verify any specifics of this service.