Dry Cleaning Services in Arlington VA Washington DC
We charge $1.99 & up to launder and press men’s button-up shirts and 4.99 & up for dry cleaning.
Dry cleaning is an art and requires a careful review of garments from the moment we take orders from our customers. Many designer garments cost over $500 each and require careful assessment of expected cleaning procedures. Our team takes the utmost care of your garments by following these steps:
1. Separate wools and follow traditional cleaning procedures to ensure that they do not shrink.
2. Review all silks for colorfastness. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and ensure that silks maintain the original luster and shine.
3. Pre-treat garments that show visible spots and separate dry cleanable garments from wet cleanable garments.
4. Clean darks, reds, and lights separately. Ensure that full dry cleaning cycles are utilized for the best quality cleaning results.
5. Utilize jacket, blouse and pants steam press machines as well as hand iron and ensure that wrinkles or pressing errors are corrected.
6. Nicely assemble lighter garments to the front and heavier garments to the back. Pack 2/3 piece and suits, dresses, etc. together. Wrap garments with vinyl for long term protection.
Shirt Cleaning Procedure
Our cleaning procedure involves a comprehensive set of steps that require attention to detail and passion for cleaning. We guarantee your satisfaction and also guarantee that we will not break buttons or we will fix it free. We are committed to top quality and friendly customer service by following these steps:
1. Review and tape mark any customer identified spots.
2. If the spots are yellow or food stains, then apply tanning stain remover proprietary biodegradable chemicals. If the spots are red or ink oriented, then apply our spot cleaning gun with light steam and ink stain removers.
3. Clean collar and cuffs with our proprietary commercial detergent mix.
4. Wash whites in a long hot water cycle and wash darks and colors in a short cold-water cycle.
5. Apply a starch cycle based on customer’s preferences.
6. Press collar and cuff first, then press body. Inspect for any wrinkles or pressing errors and correct them.
7. Nicely assemble shirts so that customers can carry them easily in their car.
Indian Sari, Blouse, Kurta, and Ethnic Garments Dry Cleaning Procedure
We at Clean All take pride in being one of the most successful Saree dry cleaners in Arlington, Virginia and Washington DC Metro area. The Saree cleaning service is a delicate and artistic process. We follow these steps:
1. Review the saree material. If it is a plain cotton saree then clean it along with colors or whites in a separate bag.
2. If the saree has spandex or silk, then clean it separately using a traditional cleaning procedure and then roll press if required.
3. Only perform gentle steam press on sarees.
4. If it has spots then spot clean the saree first.
Choir Robes Cleaning Procedure
Clean All works with several churches in Virginia and Washington DC to provide them a special rate to dry clean choir robes. We recently cleaned over 95 choir robes and received positive feedback from pastors.
Fabric Shrinkage Removal Service
If you need expert help in fixing any of your shrunk garments, please give us a call at 703 528 8726 or stop by at our retail location on North Florida Street across from Wilson Blvd in Arlington VA.
Tips & Tricks for managing your garments
You may have done laundry many times, but it’s worth going over some tips to remind you how to get the best results, from the washer, and for your clothes.
– Check all pockets to make sure they are empty. Things like matches, pens, keys and other metal items can damage your clothes.
– Close zippers, hooks, and drawstrings to keep them from snagging or getting entangled with other clothes.- Pretreat heavily stained items before putting them in the regular wash.
– Combine large and small items in a load. Load the large items first. Large items should not be more than half the load.
– The washer can be fully loaded but it should not be tightly packed. The door of the washer should close easily.
– Ideally, small or delicate items should be washed in a net designed for laundry. They are most likely to get caught in the door or missed after the final rinse and spin. If you do not use a net, be sure to check all around the washer drum (360 degrees) when the cycle is complete. It is not uncommon for small items, like socks, to stick to the top of the drum after the final spin cycle.
– Brush heavy dust or hair off before washing.
– Wash blankets individually. Washing more than one may not result in proper cleaning due to tangling or an unbalanced load.
– Always separate fabrics according to colors to prevent darker colors from bleeding into the lighter colored items.
How you dress affects more than you might think:
We understand that clothes make an impression. Let our experienced staff professionally clean and press your garments to help you look your best. Because your satisfaction is important to us, we guarantee our work.
Folding your clothes keeps them from wrinkling, saves space and helps you find items quickly when you want to wear them. If you wear tee shirts, you’ll want to see this video that shows you step-by-step how to fold them quickly or you can just drop your tee shirts off with us and we’ll wash, dry and fold them for you.
You may not have thought about it, but did you know the way you store your clothes doesn’t just influence how they look but how they hold up over time. To help keep your clothes looking nice, here is a guide that explains how to match different types of clothing with the appropriate hanger:
Who would have guessed that chalk could help you do your laundry?
Over time, it is not unusual to end up with an odd sock or 2 that you cannot match with another. Here’s an option for putting those orphan socks to good use:
Having trouble keeping some things on a hanger?
Maybe a rubber band will help.
If you don’t like using harsh chemicals like chlorine, you might consider using peroxide for stain removal.
Did you ever have an item of clothing shrink?
Here’s a process that might help you return it to its original size.
When you look at the label on your clothes to see how they are supposed to be cleaned and dried, you might find some international symbols that are simply confusing. Here’s a guide to explain what those symbols mean,